Patents and IP for startups
You need simple and efficient support for your startup without the technical jargon?
Together, we increase the value of your innovations and put your capitial for intellectual property (IP) to good use.
Let's talk about your goals in a complementary call.
What do I need in the first place?
First, it is important to fundamentally understand the relevance of patents and IP for your business model.
- Development of a basic understanding of IP for your startup.
- Deciding and planing which IP rights make sense for you
Who owns what?
It is essential to clarify who owns the rights to your ideas and inventions.
- Clarification of the ownership situation, e.g. with universities or research institutions
- Support for license agreements or IP purchase agreements
Can I do that?
You need to make sure early on that your product does not conflict with any rights.
- Analysis of relevant IP rights of third parties
- Development of strategies against competitors
What do I have to do?
Patent applications and IP rights involve many deadlines and decisions.
- Handling communication with patent law firms for you
- Management of your IP rights (IP portfolio)
The support and scope is based on your needs. You can choose between the following models:
- Subscription - you need long-term support
- Project - you need help for a certain period of time
For both models we agree on a monthly flat rate depending on the scope.
The services do not constitute legal advice.
Depending on the specific case or in addition, collaboration with patent attorneys or attorneys at law is possible.